- Frank Lockhart – On behalf of the Lockhart family,we have been overwhelmed by all the lovely messages/tributes about Dad at what has been a very difficult time for us all.We were also deeply touched by how many people connected to Westcliff CC attended Dad`s funeral and wake yesterday. Please convey our thanks to the membership. We shall cherish the wonderful memories forever.
Nick, Jerry, Charlie, Marigold, Sally and Debbie.
- We have been chosen for the green disc collections at Waitrose for September and will pass all the money to the Youth. PLEASE SUPPORT THIS CAUSE.
- Jackie (Young) and Carol (Choppen) will be running a coffee / cake plus prosecco morning at the Pavilion on Saturday 29th September starting at 10 a.m. to raise money for Havens Hospices . Any donations of cake or money would be welcome. This is a local charity and we hope this be well supported.
- 29th September – WESTCLIFF CRICKET CLUB PAVILION, CHALKWELL PARK, 10am to Noon. COFFEE AND CAKES PLUS PROSECCO AND A RAFFLE RAISING FUNDS FOR HAVENS CAKE DONATIONS GRATEFULLY RECEIVED PLUS YOUR CASH. Contacts Jackie 07963 391639 & Carol 07957 630997.
Friday 19th October – WESTCLIFF CRICKET CLUB PAVILION, CHALKWELL PARK, WESTCLIFF ON SEA. 19th October 7pm for 7.30pm start. RED WINE TASTING QUIZ NIGHT 12 x Wines INCLUDING MAIN MEAL AND CHEESE. A RAFFLE RAISING FUNDS FOR WOSCC. £20 a ticket paid in advance by 28/09/18 1st 24 persons. Contact Paul Choppen 07813 211337.
Friday 26th October – WoSCC Golf Day – Venue & details to be confirmed, but please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to express your interest.
Tuesday 6th November – 7.15 p.m. for 8 p.m. WoSCC Annual Dinner – Arlington Rooms : guest Speaker Graham Fowler (Lancashire & England)
Dress: Lounge Suits or Club Blazers & Tie
Chris Heyburn (07972-639507) email@example.com is the contact.
11a Seaview Road, Leigh-on-Sea. SS9 1AT
Cheques payable to: Westcliff-on-Sea Cricket Club or electronic payments to 30-94-26, a/c 00284511
Wednesday 12th December 2018 Annual General Meeting – Pavilion, 7.30 p.m.
- Would all Captains/Youth Managers please let the Hon. Sec. have your season’s reports for 2018 as soon as possible.
- The Committee is looking for community groups and the like to hire out the Pavilion for daytime use in the winter. If anyone knows of a group looking for premises in which to meet, please contact the Chairman on 07837-590016.
CLUB PLAY-CRICKET SITE
Please visit www.westcliff-on-sea.play-cricket.com and sign up:
At the top right of the page
CLICK THE SIGN UP BUTTON
ENTER YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS
NAME, EMAIL, USERNAME, PASSWORD ETC
Agree to the terms shown
http://essexcl.play-cricket.com/ takes you to the League’s Play-Cricket site where all SNEL Results can be found, also League Tables under ‘Competitions’.