Selection Meetings normally take place on Monday evenings. Please advise your Captain promptly if unavailable for selection on a particular date.
Team Sheets are e-mailed or posted to members’ addresses to arrive at the latest by the Thursday preceding a match. Please advise the Hon. Secretary immediately of any change of address, telephone number or e-mail address.
This club has adopted the following Code of Conduct:
- This Code of Conduct applies to all matches played by this Club.
- The Club accepts responsibility for the behaviour of its Officials, Players and Members, and will take disciplinary action against any individual who fails to comply with this code.
- We will observe the highest standards of sportsmanship, etiquette, behaviour and dress, both on and off the field, in keeping with the dignity and best traditions of the game of Cricket. Foul and/or abusive language is wholly unacceptable.
- We will not accept intimidation, aggressive behaviour or deliberate distraction of our opponents.
- We will not accept dissent at Umpire(’s) decisions.
- We have acquainted all our Officials, Players and Members regarding this Code.
- We expect our Captains and Team Managers to exercise suitable control over their team(s) in accordance with the spirit and Laws of the game.
Club Equity Statement
This Club is committed to ensuring that equity is incorporated across all aspects of its development. In doing so, it acknowledges and adopts the following Sport England definition of sport equity:
“Sport Equity is about fairness in sport, equality of access, recognising inequalities, and taking steps to address them. It is about changing the culture and structure of sport to ensure it becomes equally accessible to everyone in society.”
This Club respects the rights, dignity and worth of every person, and will treat everyone equally within the context of cricket played at this Club, regardless of age, ability, gender, race, ethnicity, religious belief, sexuality, or socio-economic status.
This Club is committed to everyone having the right to enjoy their sport in an environment free from threat of intimidation, harassment and abuse.
All Club members have a responsibility to oppose discriminatory behaviour and promote equality of opportunity.
The Club will deal with any incidence of discriminatory behaviour seriously, according to the Club Disciplinary Procedures.